Skip To Main Content
College of Arts & Sciences

Changing Major to Global Languages & Cultures

To declare any Global Languages and Cultures major, students must meet with a GLAC advisor. Please refer to the “General Advising Questions” section to determine which advisor you should meet with.

Students will also need to submit a Major Change Request in Howdy. This may be done before or after you meet with an advisor, but your major change will not be considered for approval until you have met with an advisor. Check the Academic Calendar to determine dates the form is available in Howdy.

The Academic Calendar can be found here:

Changing Majors to Something Else

If you are an INTS/CLAS/MODL major interested in changing your major to something else, you must reach out to an advisor in their department to find out what their requirements are and initiate a major change. You do not need approval from GLAC advisors to change majors.